Top Sports Cars

A Comprehensive list of the World's Top Performing Sports Cars

Monday, June 4, 2012

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon


The all-new 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon fabricated its apple admission at the New York International Auto Show today. The TSX Sport Wagon offers a acute band-aid to avant-garde account needs with its counterbalanced and able alive achievement accompanying with adventurous administration and able burden capabilities.
"The TSX Sport Wagon represents a acute best for those gluttonous a agent with utility," said John Mendel, controlling carnality president, sales. "It's practical, fun to drive, adequate and technically advanced, all while accomplishing an outstanding estimated artery ammunition abridgement appraisement of 30 afar per gallon*."
The TSX Sport Wagon delivers adjustable account and acceptable autogenous space- absolute for those with a growing ancestors or an alive lifestyle. The TSX Sport Wagon boasts an avant-garde and awful anatomic rear burden amplitude that includes a disposable ancillary console to board added items such as golf clubs and chip under-floor bins for hidden storage. Along with this abundant burden space, the TSX Sport Wagon appearance a adequate and ample berth with basement for up to bristles adults.
The TSX Sport Wagon's applied account is cleverly masked abaft brittle curve and a sleek, European-inspired exterior. Adventurous caster arches anatomy the 17-inch, 5-spoke aluminum wheels, giving the Sport Wagon an advancing stance. The chiseled, able-bodied anatomy and angled roofline accent its achievement capabilities while authoritative it added aerodynamic. Powering the TSX Sport Wagon is a 2.4-liter, DOHC i-VTEC®, inline four-cylinder agent commutual with a Sequential SportShift 5-speed automated manual fit with steering-wheel army paddle shifters. The TSX Sport Wagon delivers active achievement while accomplishing an EPA-estimated 30 mpg* on the highway. Drawing from its sports auto roots, the TSX Sport Wagon appearance active administration and quick off the band acceleration, acceptance it to calmly accouterment a arced abundance alley or apace cross through burghal streets.
To enhance the alive experience, the TSX Sport Wagon appearance the most recent in avant-garde technologies including an accessible adamantine deejay drive-based Acura Navigation System™ with an all-new 8-inch abounding VGA high-resolution blush affectation and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic and Weather™ featuring alarm angel mapping. For the audiophile, the TSX Sport Wagon will be accessible with an Acura/ELS Surround® Exceptional Audio Arrangement and a adamantine deejay drive (HDD) for media storage. Additionally, the TSX Sport Wagon is able with an absorbing account of accepted features, including a ability bottle moonroof, dual-zone automated altitude control, covering seats, a exceptional complete system, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, and USB anchorage and AUX jack music interface. Like all Acura vehicles, the TSX Sport Wagon will appear with a absolute account of accepted assurance features, including Acura's acclaimed Avant-garde Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) anatomy structure.
The 2011 TSX Sport Wagon will be an access affluence account alms back it arrives at Acura dealerships in the backward fall. The Sport Wagon will accompany the TSX lineup, which already includes the accepted 4-cylinder and adventurous V-6 powered sports sedans.
For media advice and high-resolution photos of all Acura vehicles, amuse appointment www.acuranews.com. For customer information, amuse appointment www.acura.com.
TSX Sport Wagon Specifications:
Length: 189.4 inches
Width: 72.4 inches
Height: 57.9 inches
Wheelbase: 106.5 inches
Wheel: 17x7.5- inch 5-spoke aluminum admixture wheels
Seating capacity: 5-passenger
*Preliminary EPA breadth estimates bent by Honda. Final EPA breadth estimates not accessible at the time of printing. Use for allegory purposes only. Do not analyze to models afore 2008. You absolute breadth will alter depending on how you drive and advance your vehicle.

14 comments:

live sports said...

nice looking car

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Feel free to surf my blog post ; Online Strom und Gas Anbieter vergleichen

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back latеr anԁ ѕee if the problem stіll exists.


Feel free tο suгf to my homepage gdayfiles

Web Design Delhi said...

Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

Web Design Delhi said...

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future.

CA Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything that interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more than any other blog.

Web Development said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Chartered Accountant Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Water Park Delhi NCR said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Pool Party in Gurgaon said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Places to visit in Gurgaon said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Web Developers Delhi said...

I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Web Development Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Web Developers Delhi said...

Very great post.

My Blog List